HP 49g+ Users
- HPTalx 1.3.1a released.
- Bug fix for HP50g file transfer.
- Documentation updated and manpage added.
- HPTalx 1.3.1 released.
- Support for HP50g Calculators added.
- HPTalx 1.3.0 released.
- HPTalx now uses GTK+ 2.
- Removed option "start after dot" in the Setup
- Icons now play nicely with other background color
- ALPHA release of HPTalx 1.3.0.
- In transition to GTK 2.
- Release of HPTalx 1.2.1
- Fixed bugs preventing from connecting to HP 48
- Updated README.
- Stable version 1.2.0 released.
- Progress bar put in place on Transfer Dialogs.
- ROM Upgrade will not be available in this
- Copy now works on selections.
- Release Candidate 1
- New layout of the Setup Dialog.
- Timeout specified on the Setup Dialog now takes
effect upon new connection.
- HP Calculator Flags are also backed up and can be
restored after a restore by pressing VAR and then running
FLAGS on the calculator.
- First test with HP48GX emulated by x48
- Edit is fully operational.
- XModem protocol not supported anymore since
- Command is fully operational.
- Restore is working.
- Preferences are now saved as XML file.
- File transfer works now.
- Backup is working.
- Restore is working with glitches.
- Copy is working.
- Rename is working.
- Create/Remove Directory is working.
- File transfer working with some glitches.
- HPTalx is now autoconfiscated.
$Id: news.shtml,v 1.6 2007/09/20 16:23:22
guengel Exp $